THE SHALA WILL BE OFFERING ADVANCED RYT300 TEACHER-TRAINING AS THREE 100HR MODULES:
- Module 1: Introspection (16-25 August 2019)
- Module 2: Revitalization (18-27 October 2019)
- Module 3: Moving Forward (14-23 February 2020)
*Please contact email@example.com to enquire about dates for 2020/21*
PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Build upon and expand understanding of the fundamental concepts of the practice and teaching of yoga.
- Learn to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, detailed and subtle.
- Advanced standards of study.
* Entry requirement RYT200
This 300hr course Level 2 Training is facilitated by the Lead teacher and studio owner Tamsin Sheehy E-RYT500 who teaches the asana practices.
E-RYT200 (www.naturalhealth21.com) co-wrote the program and teaches the anatomy and physiology.
E-RYT200 (owner of Yoga in Walmer Estate) co-wrote the program and will hold self-inquiry, subtle anatomy and yoga philosophy.
The main themes that will be covered throughout the three modules include:
Module 1: Introspection
Deepen our understanding, study and introspection of where we are as students and teachers of yoga.
Use the 7-chakra system as the internal and external roadmap to look deeper into our natural talents, areas of ease and light.
Explore areas of discomfort, areas where we are numb or shut down, and bring them to the light for transformation and growth.
Module 2: Revitalization
Purify, cleanse and revitalize the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies using Kriya, lymphatic stimulation and Pranayama.
Focus on strengthening the digestive system through yoga asana.
Purification of limiting beliefs through study of the Upanishads and Yoga Sutras.
Deeper study of the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic and digestive systems.
Module 3: Moving Forward
Finding and refining each student’s life’s work and purpose.
Explore the three main paths of Yoga: Heart, Mind and Action.
Exploration of Yoga and healthy lifestyle.
Fundamentals of effective communication and body language.
Each module will follow a similar schedule:
- 8-9am Pranayama and meditation
- 9-11am Philosophy
- 11-12pm Lunch break
- 12-2pm Anatomy & Physiology
- 2-5pm Asana practice and workshop
- Student Initiated Module – Morning session: Each student will spend the day creating a class that incorporates the taught components of days 1-7 of each module – then present their work for feedback.
- Practical exams, feedback and discourse (plus module 3 graduation ceremony).