Become a Registered Yoga Teacher. This transformative programme is designed to take each student step by step through the journey to becoming a safe and effective yoga teacher.
The Shala runs two annual 200hr teacher training programmes:
• One month intensive
• Four month part-time
1: 04-06 March
2: 11-13 March
3: 25-27 March
4: 08-10 April
5: 22-24 April
6: 13-15 May
7: 27-29 May
8: 10-12 June
9: 17-19 June
Sun: 7:00-9:30, 12:00–17:00
Four weeks Mon-Sat
1: Mon 5 – Sat 10 Sep
2: Mon 12 – Sat 17 Sep
3: Mon 19 – Sat 24 Sep
4: Mon 26 Sep – Sat 1 Oct
Sun: off day
• Correct alignment of foundational physical poses (asana).
• Safe and intelligent sequencing.
• Deeper understanding of breath technique (pranayama).
• Self-inquiry and yogic philosophy.
• Comprehensive anatomy and physiology module.
• Foundational poses and safe alignment.
• Body observation and prop usage.
• Self-inquiry and the chakra systems.
• Restorative yoga, pranayama and meditation.
• Voice technique and teaching practical’s.
• Teaching skills and technique.
• Chanting and meditation.
• Further teaching skills and technique.
• Digestion and nutrition.
• Preparation for teaching assignment and feedback.
• Kriya practice.
• Pre-Natal Yoga.
• Seva module.
The Shala – Cape Town Yoga School is a RYS200
Graduates are able to register as RYT200
R25,000 (VAT included)
R22,500 (VAT included)
Paid two months prior course starting date.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Please note there is a non-refundable R1200 admin fee for any/all RYT payments.
Upon payment and confirmation of your place:
• If cancellation is more than 4 weeks from start date = 100% refund.
• If cancellation is between 2-4 weeks from start date = 50% refund available.
• If cancellation is less than 2 weeks from start date = 25% refund available.
If you are paying from outside of South Africa:
• Any monies paid to The Shala must reflect the full ZAR amount once cleared.
• The Shala is not responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations, bank charges or service fees.
• Any refunded monies will be made in original ZAR amount and may vary from amount paid in another currency after exchange rate fluctuations, bank charges or service fees.