Teacher Training Application Form Requirements
Students who are interested in participating in our teacher-training course should bear in mind that this will be a physically and emotionally demanding programme. It will require a strong commitment and personal sacrifice, as well as the support of the student’s primary support network.
Interested students must:
- Have a deep desire to learn and personally explore the deeper dimensions of yoga.
- Have a minimum of two years of regular yoga practice.
- Be free of major injuries going into the programme.
- Have a coachable attitude.
- Be fully committed and understand that 100% full attendance is required.
- Be willing to forgo most other personal or professional commitments for the duration of the programme.
- Submit a fully answered application form.
- Know that no drugs or alcohol allowed.
** Students applying for the RYT300 Teacher Training Course will also be required to h ave already completed a 200HR yoga teacher-training course (please email your certificate to email@example.com) and have a regular yoga practice.